If you would like to request Dr. Amy as a speaker or for an interview for an article, podcast, or video, please email DrAmy@LearningRx.com
Available as an expert source on the following topics:
- Parenting through a lens of connectedness
- Child Development
- Brain training and ADHD
- Brain training and learning struggles
- Brain training and TBI/concussions
- Brain training and age-related cognitive decline
- Learning disabilities
- Cognitive assessment
- Early childhood education
- Teaching strategies
- Learning environments
- Guidance and discipline
- Cognition and learning
- Child/adolescent mental health
- Managing family and a career with ADHD
- Managing family and a career with chronic illnesses
Potential workshop and keynote topics:
- Critical Connections: What Brain Science Teaches us about Parenting (& Teaching) a Child with Special Needs
- Hacking the ADHD Brain: 5 Pillars Influencing Your Child’s Behavior & Learning
- Get off the Curriculum Carousel! Rethinking the Reasons Your Child is Underperforming in Reading
- Parenting through a Lens of Connectedness: How to Transform Your Parent-Child Relationship
Dr. Amy Moore is a cognitive psychologist at LearningRx in Colorado Springs, CO at the headquarters of the largest network of cognitive training centers in the world. She specializes in cognitive rehabilitation training and cognition assessment for ADHD and other neurodevelopmental disorders, brain injury, learning disabilities, and age-related cognitive decline.
She also serves as VP of Research at Gibson Institute of Cognitive Research. Her ground-breaking brain training and assessment research has been published in peer reviewed medical and psychology journals and presented at conferences around the country.
She has been a child development specialist, education administrator, and teacher of teachers with a PhD in psychology and a master’s degree in early childhood education. Dr. Amy has been working with struggling learners for 25+ years in public, private, and government organizations, so she knows a little about thinking and learning. She is also Editor-in-Chief of Modern Brain Journal, a TEDx Speaker, host of the Brainy Moms podcast, a licensed pastor, and a board-certified Christian counselor at Larkspur Church.
Dr. Amy is married to Jeff Moore, a retired Air Force fighter pilot now working as a surgical nurse. They have three incredible sons (ages 18, 22, and 24) and a very mischievous but soft Siberian cat. Originally from South Carolina, Dr. Amy has called Colorado home since 2006.